Personal or Business

If you have a Personal or Business service, you can extend online, over the phone or at the Post Office.


You can extend a Concession Mail Redirection online, over the phone or at the Post Office. To extend a Concession Mail Hold, please call us or visit the Post Office.

Home office

If you have a Home office Mail Redirection or Mail Hold, we can process your service extension at the Post Office.

What you'll need

To extend your service you'll need to provide:

  • Your 9-digit Customer Reference Number (you can find your CRN on your original application, confirmation letter and extension letter)
  • Your surname (so that we can verify your identity)

Note: please allow 3 full business days for your extension to take effect. Your extension letter includes a pay by date to guide you. If you miss the pay by date, you’ll need to take out a new service, rather than extend.